Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back to the Past.Feelings.

Faster faster!!now very got mood..must write down the feeling.. =p

Currently...having a very weird feeling. I dono. Listening to the song back to the past..a lot of feelings in my heart..in my soul..n running all over my body....to my ear..i hear the past..all the old stories...to my eyes...tears start to fill my eyes..
hands staart to be shaky..and when the visual has been blurred by the tears..evervythin in the world..seems to be a none.

I love this song..very very much.the song u listening rite now. but sometimes..i m jz too afraid to listen to it. it makes me think..and makes me think..of the past.

regretness has all gone...but wut is being left..is the motivation and most importantly a great life lesson..tat i learnt..to love..n be loved..

Not to be back to the past.never. and...love, enjoy my life rite now. =)

=thinkingmaymay....=

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey =) nice song. it makes me think of the past..too =)

Anonymous said...

(=

Anonymous said...

haha nway i mean think of the past, not to repeat the same mistake =P wakaka.. nway is tat wai chor? the guy u "an lian" since u're in form1 or form2 if not mistaken.. lol can guess who m i not? lol

Anonymous said...

huh? wai chor??

haha..i didnt "an lian" wai chor btw..n not talking about him also la....wakaka~

errr....really no idea who r u =p but i guess u r sabian lo..haha...

Anonymous said...

哈哈糗大了.. im mbsian =.=