Friday, May 23, 2008

Wordful.

Ah.

Halo people..k just a random meaningless post
Actually, i have so many things to say. so many things to tell about. so many pictures to be posted up.So many ideas in my mind.

i wan to talk about the disasters happened in Sizhuan. I wan to talk about the course that im taking, special needs children in our country ,that how their rights have been neglected IN our country. i wan to post up photos of us went on crazy for whole nite in kaili's house. i wan to talk about my backbone that s injured n im on-going physiotherapy now. i wan to talk about the coming actiivty, Relay For Life. n i wan to tell some hidden words to some of my friends that have lost contact with me for so long.

i have so many things to blog!!!!!!!!!!!

but yet...haih. the pain of my backbone has coz me down for these few days n i don feelike doing anythin, but only to sleep, to sit, to jz play with my abacus again n agan n again in front of the table, don even wan to move. don even wan to think.

Anyway..i hope the pain will soon go away n have back my normal life....

may god bless me.

=painfulmaymay....=

No comments: