Monday, January 5, 2009

2009. I am 20, in year 09. Oh my god. I couldnt really belieeve i am turning 20 already. Have i been wasting time or what? The new journey is just about to start... but i am just stilll being lazy..n... i don feelike it s a brand new year already? Alamakkkk..........

Moreover, the new year resolution list is just soooo long. I have soooo many things that i wan to do, or wan to get it done by this year. This is considered a "transition" year for me as i will be finishing my diploma real soon, n it s still a mist on where will i be going next, what s my next step, or whatever. Anyway, i always hope to step out of my normal life n experience something different. Ok, mayb not this year laa. Or maybe...maybe..maybe..maybe..... ... ... ...haihz. No idea laa.


OK laa ok laa.. i know i keep nagging n nagging.. u jz couldnt stand it n wan to ask me, "WHEN U WANNA TALK ABOUT UR HK TRIP LA?" hahahaha..this is called...saspens.. =p

(hopefully tomorrow laa~~)



oh ya, take about 30seconds to observe the column of "children of the world" on the right hand side. I am sure, you will find a smile on ur face n chilled up by them =)


=feelingstupid,maymay...=

No comments: