Saturday, December 13, 2008

Exam Mode.

Holla people.


I had just done my Montessori paper, both practical n written. Honestly, i was disappointed. I tot i studied well, i should have done it better. And i did it quite badly.


I dono why i was so disappointed. Perhaps i had put a lot effort in understanding every area n read a lot and i loved the whole thing about Montessori. After all, when it comes to writing, i couldnt explain myself. Well, it was just 3months of studying a 16months thingee. I guess i didnt know the approach in depth n tats y it was so hard to put them in words.

Ok la. As i told my fren, the process was far more important. I learnt a lot and from zero, at least now maybe... i know 2/10 of Mont Approach?

Ganbate may. 2 more papers to go.

11days more to go. ;)

=gahyao, maymay...=

No comments: