Monday, September 8, 2008

Graduation Ceremony.

Greetings people!


Hehe..long time never update again. Well, life is normal everyday, so i have nothing significant to be posted here. People seem to think that i am still emo-ing since the day my darling started to work, become a working MAN. However, it turned out to be quite ok!!! Yea..at times..i feel the time is sooooo slow...seem to be crawling..but ok..i have grown in 2 weeks time!! i learn to wait for him to finish work (even until 1am ^^); learn to cook by myself (=p hey it s delicious ok..i got 90% for my 1st oi semm lunch =p n it s gonna improve a lot more ^^); i learn to be independent, plan my own time, and even have more time for my studies, assignments, and revision. I learn to appreciate every second i could spend with him, and we feel happier than last time when we meet and talk and sweet sweet together. And the thing that could never change...we still see each other EVERYDAY!! hahaha..amazing rite.. ^^


ok!! perhaps i should stop sai meng...if not u people will scold me again hehe.. ok..come back to the topic!! Graduation ceremony!! FOr your info, my bf is graduated in Bachelor in Economics And Finance and Banking, from Monash University. The graduation ceremony was simple yet very grand and formal. Hehe, those of u study in Monash...don need envy..u will soon be on the stage!!
Anyway, it was a very wonderful day for my babywai and of coz his family, and me. ^^


ok..don complaint for the blurness..hehe..tat s my babywai!! My hands were never tat shaky until tat day =.=" hehe..ok...don worry he will get a better photo by paying rm90.


Presenting to u..the Graduate ---Yap Woon Wai!! hahaha..handsome!!! ops, i mean the lil bear =p



Hehe..sweetie couple ^^



Happy Yap family!!!! ( yap sister not in the pic...)

woo!!! cun!!!! XD

HANDSOME!!!!!

I tot it was quite nonsense..But got la some people said that those who haven graduate is NOT ALLOWED to wear it until u are graduated..so i can just post by holding it... wait la!! i can wear in about..2years time ba =.=

Finally..camwhore ^^ hehe...can u feel the happiness n sweetness just from our big big smile? =)

Gahyao baby!! We have long way more to go... =)

=diabeticmaymay...^^=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, super cun and handsem. :)