Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Beginner

holla ppl.

Jz found out tat..it is really not so easy to be a true blogger. From setting up..to color choosing..music....decorations..owh man..i spent like 3hours just to set this thing up.. >.<


Anyway..i wouldnt say it is wasting time..n yay!!sense of satisfaction jz come liddat ;)

k..wut to blog for today? A very very normal day..yet abit abnormal coz i slept till 1pm..(thx to someone k.. >.< ) then after being grumpy for the whole afternoon..i went to leisure mall with this fella who caused me being grumpy.. =p TO..buy a birthday card for my mum.. hehe..n thx to roger's idea..haha!!! bought a really BIG card for my mum..n decided to decorate the cards with some drawings..photos..loves..n poems..hahaha..


so…it should b a BIG surprise for my mum, since the card is so BIG rite??


however....
my plan jz gone liddat. argh. really cant stand my grandmother's humour -.-
I regretted of showing her the BIG card when i was back from lm. i regretted to ask her not to mention (this is a key word -.-) about the card in front of my mum. i regretted to tel her tat this is a present for mummy.

So.3,2,1 action...

During the dinner......

"AH may ah, c! i nvr mention in front of ur mum ah..i nvr mention in front of ur mum ah'' my grandma said this out,all of a sudden.

Since im not a so-good actress, i jz pretend to be cannot hear.n..look at my bowl of rice..n eat.. n eat...praying hard tat she ll stop toking about it...n seems tat everybody is very pui hepp..they oso pretend cannot hear..n eat..wakaka..

"Ah li ah (which is my mum), did u c any NICE THING in ur room jz now ah??" said my grandma in addition, as if afraid tat my mum didnt hear what did she say jz now. So the dining room had the queitest moment ever, for like..3seconds..n everybody..jz burst into laughter. The conversation did continue u noe..bcoz my grandma couldnt c wut is so funny about it..n keep asking..keep saying..keep mentioning... -.-

So yea.. haha.. guess the BIG card will bcum a small surprise tml..hehe..but nvm la..since my grandma is so cute n soooo funny..we will forgiv her..wakaka..

Tml will be a good day!! IF...someone can wake me up..hmph.. >.<''
Wish my mummy happy birthday!!!

^^ ^^=sohmaymay-in-a-sohfamily=^^

No comments: