Sunday, October 14, 2007

Family. Love.

Hey people. ^^

When i jz started this blog, i had so many ideas running in my mind to write them up ere n let all of u read. wakaka. Moreover, im having my sweet sweet holiday now, so i had been blogging very frequent. Budden..c. This is the final week of my holiday. Coming up will hav a very hectic semester, where i hav classes on monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday n satruday (take note ah~ =p). Haih. Shud hav say..i have classes everyday, except thursday n sunday. Wakaka. Ideas running out..free time getting less..mok fei..i will lazy to blog again??? But no matter wut!! i ll surely..i mean..mayb..er..haha..at least twice a week..post sumthin ere!! ^^

K k, talking about today. It s another 3am-sleep-n-7am-wake-up-day. BUT!!! IT s sooo worth it. hehe. (so worth it, even kena scold =p) Y sleep so late la?? (**secret..^^**) but Y wake up so early la?? Coz..went to get study award!!wakaka..$$$$!!!

3 Study award recipients ^^

aiks >.<'' look so fat la.

Well, i think my SPM result has bring alot of pride n joy to my family, at the same time, a lot of money to me!! wakaka..besides of Parlimen Titiwangsa RM500..then summo today's RM290..huhu..summo got scholarship..so all the hard work i had in my Form5 year..is so worth it. wakaka. N most importantly, i think my grandma REALLY feel proud of tat. haha. Though my result is not so perfect..but i really feel proud of myself too, simply bcoz, they re proud of me!!!! =p

=love,maymay=

No comments: