Sunday, October 7, 2007

For my Beloved ^_^


Do u know tat..

I have fallen in love with u, since the day i met u...i still vividly remember tat.. we met on 21st
May 2007.. n since tat day..i can never live without u......


DO u know tat..

U r the 1st tat i think of in the morning........

Every morning..The lovely u start to sing a nice song for me n say to me softly, "wake up luu...piggie!!"

However..the notti me always never listen to u..n continue to sleep!!! But no matter wut..u ll continue to sing..continue to ask me to wake up..Ur patience is jz unbeatable!! >.<''

When i open my eyes..i jz cant wait to touch on u..i cant wait..to c ur beautiful face..n ask u to sing more n more songs for me to listen..n brighten up my day!! ^^


DO u know tat..

U r the last tat i think of in the nite b4 i sleep too!!!

Every nite..I'll tel u to wake me up on a certain time..then u jz obey n never object me!!! even i set u at 12pm..u ll oso wake me up at tat time.. =p never nag on me oso..hahahahaha..

THen i ll softly wish u good nite ^^ then u ll go to sleep..together with me..hahahaha..


DO u know tat...

You are always lovely, with your reddish skin. Though u r quite 'ping' (means no S shape or
muscle =p) in shape, But!! in my heart..u always have the best figure.

The fun n joy u giv me in my daily life, i appreciate it very much...n today i wanna confess to u... I LOVE YOU!!!! hahahahaha...

Even though ur hearing has got a bit probelm now..but..i really cant left u with the doctor for 3days..i cant survive without u.. >.<'' Forgiv my selfishness..but trust me..i ll send u to doctor by this week.........(n soree to everyone who always couldnt hear me when call me.. =.=")

Love u darling..allow me to say once more I heart u >.<''..n.lemme tel the whole world..tat u r the best partner of my life......................NOW. =p ( nx time i dono la..cannot promise u how far we can go.....=p) 'll miss u very much when u're not by my side... =)


Baby so hensem!!!!


ooo!!! =p

=love,maymay=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat.. i like 2 blog in ppl's comment box meh... juz wanna gv some longer comments maa.. haha.. er.. ur blog.. i tot who thimm.. yuan lai it's him.. i oso cant leave without him leh.. wherever i go i oso will bring him along..^^ no matter how far i go hor... hehe.. eh.. our phones already 5 months liao lor.. haha!! so fast rite??

Anonymous said...

^^yea!!! 5months!! dono when they can meet again leh hoh..must wait until their 1 year n 2months anniversary i think.. =p
( n...dono can tahan till tat time onot..haha!!! cannot!! i trust my dear n i noe my dear trust me too..hahahaha..)