Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Popo!! (Part I)

Hey people. So as i had promised..today wanna talk somethin about **secret** rite. haha..n the secret person is...................

my so-cute-n-soooo-funny grandmama!!!!!wakaka.

SO wut bout my popo??? hehehe...tel me tel me, wut s this..? =p



Yeap, this is a piece of square-cloth, called handkerchief. But..u ll never know..how useful a 26.5cm*26.5cm hanki..to my grandma. wakaka. n For ur information, its usefulness n its importance in my grandma's life is as important as my beloved hp in my life!~~!! wakaka!! (Promise, im not exaggerating..)

So firstly, regardless of all its usefulness, Ms.Follow me (It s a freegift from Followme..hahaha..) is always following my grandma. =p NO matter day or nite..sleep or awake..go out or at home.. it s always with my grandma. AS IF...my grandma cant live without her. (sounds familiar ya? =p)


Haha!! can c ma ^^ hehehe...B4 we go shopping in The store.. she asked me.. "eh2, where my sao gen zei?? (handkerchief in canto =p)

Talking about Ms. Follow Me's usefulness..where should we start? ok..let s start from the morning. U noe..MOrning is very shiny..n The sun is sooo big rite =p So..my grandma will put Ms Follow me ON her head..well..i don really noe wut s the purpose..coz i don think my popo's head is smaller than 26.5*26.5.. XD But..she looks cool when she does tat..hahahaha...



LIKE THIS!!! hahahahaha..cool rite.. (imagine how i laugh out loud when see her doing tat..=p)

SO the same case goes to when it s raining...hahaha. (deng deng!!! Ms FOllow me!! go to my head n protect my head from rain!!!!!)

Next next!!In the afternoon, my popo surely must take nap lo rite..orang tua always feel tired after taking medicine..but don worry, Ms Follow me is still following my grandma into her nap....

TADA!!! hahahaha..it s to covering her eyes..coz the day is still bright ma..huhu....

SO..No.4, err..this is a very special case. It happenned when we went to watch movie in the cinema. A cold, cold cinema. hehe.


huh>? wut s mean by this photo?? yea...smart ppl can guess edi..hahaha..Ms follow me serves as a jacket when it s very cold!!! hahaha...though she is oni 26.5*&26.5 cm, it actually can protecct my grandma from feeling cold...alil bit. well, mayb, very very lil..hahahahhaa..But it s really funny when we saw her doing tat!! u noe..i still remember we were watching the curse of Golden FLower..the movie was so serious..but my sis n i laughed liao siao in the cinema..ppl around tot we really siao..wakakaka..

So tat s the end of the story of Ms Follow Me. C! told u all rite...u never know..summo i haven mention the normal usage of a handkerchief leh..haha..

So, next time when u come to my house n c my grandma...quickly search for Ms FOllow me oh!! ;)

^^=love-grandma-maymay=^^

1 comment:

petitmonstre said...

hehehe so cute ler ur po po and her ms. follow me =D