Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sickness. Medication.

Holla people. Soree for not updating for like..1week+? owh man..had a quite busy starting for my Semester 3..so mayb cant get use to it..then sick edi =p ( hahaha..the fact is tat..i very bad girl go eat all the spicy spicy thing until sore throat n trigger fever n all sorts of sickness.. =p)

k. Don make it likie so fun. this is a very serious post. (wei!! don doubt it!! relli serious..)
Friday nite.. i started to hav a very very bad headache. I tried to use the Tiger Balm oil..i tried to go n sleep..i tried to relax n relax..but..the pain continued. So from 7pm...i TAHAN..till 6am the other day..oni i went down to take a panadol.

Saturday...when i woke up to go college..i felt a lot better..k..mayb bcoz of the panadol. Budden..notti may jz cant stop herself from the temptation of Nasi Lemak..haha..so i had tat or my breakfast..then at nite..spicy food again...so... dengg dengg!!!! sore throat came..then fever came..then fatt siu..siong fung..kett..wah...all the good frens came n visit me at the same time. But..till this second. 11.50pm SUnday..i haven take any medicine yet.

Some ppl might think im so crazy or so stubborn..y sick but donwanna take medicine? Take medicine then ll recover very fast!!! Y wanna make urself suffer??
But..u never noe..how i felt deep inside..n SO now i would tell u all a story about a lil girl..named may..tat had such a bad childhood experience with medicine.

''May!!! Come n take medicine now!!" yelled, mum =p

"......." ***act cannot hear...., may =.="***

" I count 3 ah!! come now!!!" shouted mum again.

The counting part is quite scary. 3...2................SInce there s no escape, 4-year-old lil may quickly ran to the kitchen n stood straight in front of her mum, her head remained looking front, tat her sight could oni c her mum's stomach, as she dare not to look up n see her mum pouring out the black syrup.

" Look here." mum said.

"......" ** very very reluctant to look up..so her head moved very very slowly......**

FOr ur information, may's mum is very very impatient. After waiting to c may's mouth to open for 10seconds, she couldnt wait anymore. Putting down the spoon with the black syrup on the table, 1 hand pull may s head up, then at the same time 1 hand take the spoon up, n may..was forced to swallow the whole spoon in.

N till today, may, which is me, could vividly remember..it was a tablespoon. Well..black syrup. i think it s a common syrup for coughing eh? hmm..so tat was it.

I was a very weak girl when i was young. Since 1 year old, i had very bad asthma in me n it actually affected my whole body system. In my infant n toddler age, I always cried n choked n vomitted in the middle of thenite tat my mum n my grandma needa carry me whole nite to sleep.. I was a very skinny girl con every food taat i took in would hav high possibility to come out from my mouth again. Immune system was so bad tat..1 month visit doctor once..cough..fever..HIGH fever...visit me as frequent as period =p So..it s unavoidable..i eat medicine, like other children eat..ice cream? or worst, sweets. haha, i dono..but..it was a bad time. relli relli bad time.

When ppl asked me about my childhood, i couldnt rememebr any single happy thing..yea..perhaps going to the park n play..but..no other thing. The thigns tat i remember were like.. every week go to the hospital to use the nebuliser, coz i was too young n dono how to use inhaler..then yea..scenes of taking medicine in my old house kitchen.......

Yeap. it might sound a bit saddening. but of all the unluckiness..i still feel tat i was very lucky to hav my parents. They really take good care of me n tried any possible way to cure my asthma..all the bou benn...they giv all the best things for me. n b4 i enetered primary school..my asthma was totally cured n i was able to engage in a lot of sports activites like badminton...frequent jogging..haha..n even got 1st for 80m running in my primary 1!! hahaha..so proud =p Though my body was still weak n always got sick..but..i survived!! haha!!

Till today..i never blame my mum for forcing me take medicine. coz..i noe tat she even felt more pain in her heart when she forced me to swallow the spoon, or the syrup =p. But..the phobia remains. I really really don take , n donwan to take medicine, if it s not necessary. im very scared of the smell..n...i hate the feeling of swallowing the pill..n worst drinking the syrup.

So..haha..be guai maymay!!! so tat wont get sick so easily...... n everybody must take care oso k ^^ yay~~!! stay healthy!!! =)

(soree la, quite a cheonghei post eh =p long time never post ma..must cheong hei abit,... =p)

=cheongheimaymay=

No comments: